|Not sure if you are ready?
Ask yourself these questions.
If you answered yes to three or more questions, then you are ready to partner with The Alexandrite Group as your personal and family budget advisor.
- Can you afford your home? Is your monthly mortgage obligation, taxes and heating/AC more than half of your monthly income?
- Are all of your bills getting paid but are you still living paycheck to paycheck?
- Do you often misplace or forget to pay your bills?
- Does inadequate meal planning cause you to overspend?
- Have you neglected to setup or replenish your emergency fund?
- Do you ignore your investment statements?
- Do you feel pressured to buy everything for your child(ren) and then wonder where your money was spent?
- Are you unsure how to teach your child(ren) good money management skills?
- Are you supporting your grown child(ren) or other family members?
- Is it too easy for you to spend too much money?
- Do you increase your spending every time you get a raise or bonus?
- Do you feel a self-imposed pressure to keep up with your circle of friends?
- Are you freely spending money now because you felt deprived growing up?
Call Diane Nissen Friedman today, for a consultation.
Sign up for our free newsletter.
Our free monthly newsletter is a great source for money coaching tips and personal budget advice.
Click here to sign up.
Personal Financial Planning With The Alexandrite Group
The Alexandrite Group works with individuals, couples, and families to create a personal financial plan that will carry them through the ups and downs of their financial life. We listen to each client’s concerns and help them address money challenges arising from or relating to job loss, decreased credit score, and credit card debt. We teach life money management skills (i.e. budgeting, balancing check book, or obtaining an auto loan). We show clients how to adjust their spending to adapt to changes in real life situations.
We are part of a strong professional community. If your needs go beyond the scope of our work, we refer you to other professionals we personally know and trust. You may choose to consult with them or find your own.
Our Proven Process
We guide clients through our proven four-step process:
- Prepare written goals;
- Analyze current spending habits and patterns;
- Prepare a modified spending plan which will include the written goals; and
- Regularly monitor and review the spending plan.
Can We Help You?
Our clients, many of whom are experienced and savvy individuals, are frequently hesitant to visit us. They feel embarrassed or ashamed that they do not know more about managing their own money, which they have worked so hard to earn. Others have difficulty accepting the fact that they have apparently lost control of their finances, primarily because of challenging economic times.
It’s crucial to remember that everyone faces financial issues at some point in their lives. We can help you address these issues before they become too overwhelming.
Hiring The Alexandrite Group is an investment of your future. Once we teach you the tools you need to make sound financial decisions, your money will start working for you.
We offer a variety of packages and services for individuals, families, and small business owners. These packages include an initial consultation, in-person counseling sessions, an in-depth analysis of expenses, telephone, and email support.
We tailor packages based upon each client's goals and financial circumstances.
Contact us today to speak about this wonderful, risk-free investment.
Financial Education For Kids
It’s never too early to start learning about finances. Planning a budget for your teen is an invaluable step in his or her successful financial life. It will ease the transition from financial dependence to financial independence. Read more about financial education for kids... Click Here
There Are Some Things We Don’t Do
While we will assist clients in explaining various investment opportunities, we do not directly manage our clients’ money. We are an educational organization that believes all individuals should have a strong understanding of how money works, and, accordingly, we let you control the money.
We do not compete with or replace your financial planner. We enable you to understand what your financial planner does for you. We help you find ways to have more money available for investing.